Welcome

Welcome!

JCC#1311 GL:PM96ne Saitama JAPAN

I have been licensed, HAM radio station in February 2009.

/(^o^)/^

Other Callsign JF7AVW It is located in Tsuruoka, Yamagata Prefecture.

Home Page → This is JG1ALJ

My other Websites: Traditional Festivals of Kodama

The Yachiyo-Kai party of Shimo-machi

The Society of Ohkubo Gentlemen

Kodama Festivals Live

QRZ.com Another resident?

December 17, 2010

HAM Radio

Hello!  Kon nichi wa! Smile

JCC#1311  GL:PM96ne
QHT is 80km Northwest from Tokyo.
QRV:BAND> 7MHz/21MHz/28MHz/50MHz/144MHz/433MHz
MODE> CW/SSB/FM    RF-Power> 50w    HF ANT>Dipole 10mH
Sometimes I'm on the "e-QSO" or "EchoLink"system.
but I can speak only Japanese. sorry!
So I am learning by listening to QSO conversations on the VOIP systems.
If you see my call sign displayed, then please call me a slowly.

I have visited only once time  Beijing China,  Atlanta, GA,  San Francisco, CA.
and I enjoyed the trip in each location.
Unfortunately, I never visited other countries.
I wanna visit many more countries near future.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test